|Job Level||:||mid Level|
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||2023-02-10 ( 12 Days 23 Hours Left )|
|Education Degree||:||Bachelor Degree|
1. A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
2. A minimum of 3 years of experience in private or public accounting.
3. Familiarity with accounting software, Tally ERP.
4. Working knowledge of the construction industry.
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
7. Advanced MS Excel skills including V-lookups and pivot tables.
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. Accountants should manage all financial and accounting transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.