|Job Category||:||Manufacturing/Production/ Distributors|
|Job Level||:||mid Level|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Employment Type||:||full time|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||2022-12-16 ( 1 Months 11 Days Left )|
|Education Degree||:||Bachelor Degree|
|Experience||:||greater than 2 years|
Proven experience as a Graphic & Motion Designer with a strong portfolio.
Proficiency in Photoshop, illustrator and after effect.
Knowledge of Indigested and Premier Pro would be a plus point
Ability to work under pressure in order to meet the deadlines.
Ability to communicate and present their ideas
Ability to work in a team.
At least 2 years’ experience.
- Planning and managing all stages of the design and animation projects.
- Ensuring delivery of high-quality and original artworks
- Choose the right images, typography, graphics, and layouts for the project.
- Coordinate between the team to ensure smooth flow of work.
- Stay up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices.
- Suggesting and making creative alterations to projects
- Maintaining brand consistency and voice in the project.
- Provide a timeline upon assessing the department’s needs and preferences
- Become familiar with brand guidelines, images, components, and overall brand identity.
- Work within existing brand guidelines and designs to version out print collateral, image-based e-mails, and digital assets for our website and social media channels.
- Proofread to ensure accurate and high-quality work.
- Conceptualize assignments by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts as per specified media requirements. Adjusts designs and copies according to the direction provided.
- Obtain approval of concepts by submitting rough layouts, timelines, and estimates for approval to Senior Graphic Designer and marketing executives
- Maintain technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications and staying up to date on marketing and design trends, etc.
- Learn new software, if needed, to accomplish projects.
- Work well as part of a collaborative team, and directly with Senior Graphic Designer, Marketing executives, and vendors.