|Job Category||:||Construction Equipment / Industrial Equipment|
|Job Level||:||senior Level|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Employment Type||:||full time|
|Job Location||:||Hattisar, Kathmandu|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||2023-02-11 ( 14 Days 0 Hours Left )|
|Education Degree||:||Master Degree|
|Education||:||Master running/ completed|
|Experience||:||greater than 3 years|
1. Currently pursuing or have completed a Master’s Degree with at least 5 years of relevant work experience (experience in the hospitality industry will be an added advantage)
2. Excellent common in English (Oral and Written)
3. Knowledge of embassy terms and visa processing procedures
4. The candidate should be flexible with working hours
5. Candidates with vehicles will have an added advantage
6. Pleasant personality
7. The candidate must be well acquainted with new technology and gadget
8. Good organization and multi-tasking abilities
9. Problem-solving skills
10. Flexible and understanding the priorities of work.
11. Familiarity with office machines (e.g. scanner, printer, etc)
1. Draft various letters and correspondences on behalf of the Managing Director for various occasions and situations such as festival wishes, congratulations, condolences, etc.
2. Attend meetings along with the Managing Director and also on behalf of the Managing Director as and when required. Prepare meeting minutes
3. Maintain files and records of the Managing Director safely and in a systematic manner on daily basis.
4. Entertain phone calls on behalf of the Managing Director
5. Communicate and flow information on behalf of the Managing Director
6. Update directories of names, addresses, phone, emails, and other relevant information about the Managing Director’s business, social, and family contacts.
7. Fix appointments and meetings for the Managing Director and keep him updated with the timings and places of meetings.
8. Manage the daily calendar and annual calendar of main events and meetings of the Managing Director
9. Arrange for participation in business meetings, seminars, conferences, exhibitions, fairs, etc.
10. Travel arrangements that include Ticketing, hotel booking, passport and visa process, currency exchange, Travel Insurance, etc. for the Managing Director and his guests
11. Update the frequent flier program of the Managing Director and process for new ones when required.
12. Liaison with Bank for Visa, Master, and other Bank cards of the Managing Director for renewal or any issues
13. Assist the Managing Director with daily administrative duties
14. Oversee work performance and activities of subordinates
15. Develop a format for record-keeping
16. Train team members as and when required
17. Check the vehicle maintenance record of The Managing Director and Executive Directors and ensure that vehicle insurance is renewed and other vehicle-related fees and charges are paid in a timely manner
18. Any other responsibilities assigned by the concerned authority as required by the nature of the job role